Both these bikes have now been sold 😦
Stay tuned for some updated info on my current bikes.
Added some more pictures 8th feb:
At the core of the trail-devouring Trance X, lies an ALUXX SL frameset-the lightest alloy 5-inch travel full suspension in Giant’s history. Radically FluidFormed™ and using the latest, lightweight co-pivot design, the Trance X frameset pushes aluminum full suspension bike technology to new limits of weight, strength and performance.
• OverDrive headtube for maximum front end stiffness without weight penalty
• Stable 69.5/73.5 head-tube/seat-tube geometry for outstanding trail riding/enduro racing characteristics
• Post-style rear brake mounts for powerful, accurate stopping (Trance X only)
• Integrated PowerCore bottom bracket for superior frame stiffness (Trance X only)
• MegaDrive Downtube/toptube for unparalleled front-end stiffness
The Rockhopper is a time-tested XC hardtail built for cruising fire roads and slicing through singletrack. Equipped with Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes and a RockShox XC28 29″ suspension fork with lockout, the Rockhopper Comp combines performance with value in a package every rider will appreciate.
- Fully butted A1 Premium aluminium frame with ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- Suntour crankset with forged alloy arms and Octalink-splined BB interface means greater durability and better shifting performance; sealed cartridge bearing BB is reliable and easy to service
- Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident braking
- RockShox XC28 fork features TurnKey hydraulic damping, lock-out, alloy steerer tube and externally adjustable rebound for plush and lightweight trail performance
- Shimano Deore Shadow 9-speed rear derailleur shifts super crisp and has increased clearance from trail obstacles